Tuesday 16 July 2013

Summer Look Book

As summer has finally arrived here in England, I thought what better to do than a Summer Look Book! I've put together 7 outfits for different occasions throughout summer.


The first look is a simple day dress. It's ideal for a shopping trip or going out for lunch with your friends. Add a simple blazer for a smarter feel for the night time.

Dress - H&M
Belt - H&M
Sandals - Primark
Blazer - H&M
Watch - Next



The second look is perfect for going down to the beach or having a picnic in the park. The light weight material is great for the summer as it keeps you nice and cool.

Playsuit - Tesco
Flipflops - Hollister
Sunglasses - H&M



One of my summer wardrobe staples is a maxi dress. They're so versatile; they can be dressed down with a simple pair of flip flops or dressed up with a pair of wedges like I've done here.

Maxi dress - New Look
Belt - New Look
Denim Jacket - H&M
Tan Wedges - Matalan
Ring - River Island



This is another simple outfit which is great for a casual day to day look. I love wearing my converse as they're so comfy and go well with most outfits, and as I have a couple of colours more often than not I'll be wearing them!

Shirt - Forever 21
Skirt - Matalan
Converse - Office


Another one of my summer outfits is the oh so simple shirt and short combo. An outfit you can just through on paired with the trusty converse and be good to go. The silver studs on the shorts gives them that extra edge.

Shirt - New Look
Shorts - Forever 21
Converse - Office


The second to last outfit is more of an evening outfit or for those days when its not that hot but you still want to feel summery. Wearing the light blue jeans rather than navy or black really brightens the outfit.

Blouse - H&M
Vest - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Sunglasses - H&M


The final outfit is by far my favourite! It's very 90's but with a modern twist. When I saw this denim dress on the rack I fell in love instantly and the fact that it was only £12 made it even better!

Dress - Primark
T shirt - Primark
Varsity Jacket - Topshop
Converse - Office

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post and that this look book gave you some ideas for your summer wardrobe.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment